Lymphatic detox is likely a foreign concept to most. Here's what you need to know about how it creates effective body sculpting solutions.
In today's day and age, women want to look slimmer and healthier, so many look for means to look the way they want, but still maintain a healthy lifestyle. That is where the amazing benefits of lymphatic detox and body sculpting come in. Both of these types of beauty/health services offer amazing benefits that are great for your body and will give you the slim look you're looking for. So, let's start with the basics of what each one is and how they can be coupled together as one effective service.
Lymphatic detox and body sculpting
- Lymphatic detox is a method of drainage of the body's natural lymphatic system which is meant to help eliminate waste. A properly functioning lymphatic system is able to remove the waste on its own by using the movements of smooth muscle tissue. However, when fluids begin to build up in your lymphatic system, you can develop Lymphedema. We provide lymphatic massages to remove built-up fluids that may cause Lymphedema.
- Body sculpting delivers results of fat reduction by tightening the skin and shaping specific areas of the body. Here at Exquisite Aesthetics, we use silicone cupping, jade stone, and wood therapy to achieve these kinds of results.
Now that you know what lymphatic detox and body sculpting are, we'll be breaking down the many amazing benefits of each of these services that we provide.
The benefits of lymphatic detox
- Rid of built-up fluids and toxins
- Experience less bloating
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces muscle fatigue and swelling
- Stops recurring infections
The benefits of body sculpting
- Increases blood circulation
- Has a toning effect on the skin
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Aids in the reduction of cellulite
- Enhances a lifted buttocks and creates a more contoured waistline
- Smooths out unwanted bulges
- Results can last as long as you maintain your ideal weight
As you can see, there are a multitude of benefits that come with lymphatic detox and body sculpting. The best part is that we at Exquisite Aesthetics offer these two services together as one treatment. We understand that dieting and exercising with your busy lifestyle is sometimes not enough to get the body you want, so we offer lymphatic detox body sculpting as one service. When you come to us for this service, you'll experience what it's like for your fat cells and other built-up toxins to be eliminated naturally to speed up your metabolic system. Each instrument we use for this service has a specific use to treat an area of the face or body in order to achieve these results.
We hope you found this information helpful on what lymphatic detox and body sculpting is, what we offer, and what the benefits are. Having confidence in your body is key to leading a happy life, and we want to be the ones to help you achieve that. If you have any further questions regarding this information, the products we use, or our pricing, please do not hesitate to contact us. We also offer services for getting rid of the appearance of stretch marks and scarring. Furthermore, if you would like to book a consultation before you book any services with us, we encourage you to!