MICROSHADING OMBRE BROWS & EYEBROWS
MICROBLADING BROWS: (2/hr) $750
A manual technique performed using a hand tool which involves drawing individual, crisp hair strokes that gives very natural looking results. Microblading is perfect for those who want to fully reshape, define or fill in gaps from over plucking. Microblading can also benefit anyone who is experiencing hair loss or a lack of hair growth in the brows. This treatment is not best for those with oily skin.
OMBRE POWDER: (2.5/hr) $800
Using a specialized digital tattoo machine, perfect powdered ombre can be achieved using heavier shading towards the end of the brow and lighter towards the front along with the perfect lined brow shape. This is an ideal method for brow corrections/cover ups, total reshape or improving symmetry, but ultimately for those who like a more complete fuller eyebrow. This method also works great on oily skin where it is often harder to retain crisp detailed hair strokes. (note: machine shading only, no strokes)
MICRO-SHADING aka COMBO BROWS: (2-2.5/hr) $800
This is the perfect combination of all methods combined. The beautiful crisp, lined shape with using the Ombre & Shading method along with realism of Microblading or Digital Strokes up front to give the fluffy full brows look. This method is perfect for those who want the realism of hair strokes, but also need to build density and dimension. Light shading with digital machine will be completed once hair strokes are strategically placed with manual hand tool based on your natural hair growth. This method works great on clients with very little to no hair.
TOUCHUPS: (1/hr) $100
Any additional touchups within 6 weeks of last session is $100 (annual touchups within 12 months are $450) If over 12 months, full market price.
CORRECTIVE / TATTOO COVERUP (Consult Required): Additional $100 on top of service price.
Please email clear pictures of brows to [email protected] before making appointment.
ANNUAL TOUCHUPS: (w/in 12 Months) $450
IF YOU EXCEED 12 MONTHS FROM YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT, YOU MUST SCHEDULE A FULL SERVICE, AT FULL PRICE.
Note: ** Touchup rates are for current clients only. If your brows were previously tattooed elsewhere, regular rates apply.
A deposit of $100 is required to schedule and secure your appointment and is deducted from the total price of your tattoo. This deposit is to ensure that you are serious about your appointment. Deposits are non-refundable but transferable to reschedule an appointment. The amount is deducted from the final cost. **Appointment will only be secured AFTER deposit is received.**
Cancellations: 48 hours of notice is required to reschedule an appointment or the deposit will be forfeited. Deposit will be forfeited for all cancellations (no exceptions).
Late: If you are going to be late or cannot make your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact me as soon as possible. Clients who arrive over 15 minutes late may result in a deposit forfeit and cancellation of your appointment. You may also be required to rebook and pay a new deposit if you wish to continue with your procedure after arriving late or providing a short notice cancellation.
No Shows: The deposit will be forfeited if the client fails to show up to their appointment and you will have to go through the online booking process again. * If appointment was booked without leaving deposit, client would have to pay a non refundable $100 "No Show Fee* for the no show appointment at new appointment. * We respect your time, please respect ours.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Those with very oily skin may not hold the pigment as well and are more likely to need multiple touchups 1-2 after their initial procedure.
- Please read the Q&A section to see if you might not be a candidate for the eyebrow procedures. There are certain skin conditions that would make it unadvised to proceed with the procedure, your technician will review your medical history again on the day of the treatment and take a look at your individual skin composition to insure that you are a good candidate and that it can be performed in a safe manner.
- This is MAY BE a 2 step procedure, first we do the initial procedure and implant the color, then you must come back around 6-8 weeks later once your skin is healed for the touchup appointment. Once you have completed both sessions your procedure is complete. End results are all affected by skin type and will vary from person to person.
- Not taking proper care of procedure area after treatment.
- Sunbathing or using sunbeds.
- Certain skin treatments such as microdermabrasion or chemical peels.
- Certain skin conditions and or excessively dry/oily skin types.
- Specific medications which are known to cause increased fading.
- Excessive use of alcohol.
- Swimming in chlorinated pools.
- Pre-sterilized disposable needles which are opened in front of client
- Pre-sterilized disposable pigment cups
- Barrier film on all communicable surfaces
- Disposable needle containment system
- New gloves between client procedures and throughout your procedure
- New wipes, cotton pads and cotton swabs
- Hospital grade disinfectant for tables, lamps, instruments and surfaces